the Rift

[OPEN] watered down whiskey and coke

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri

I stood staring at a building that seemed completely out of place in with the trees surrounding it. It was beautiful, though, I couldn't deny that. It made me wonder if I would be able to build something that looked even remotely like it. There was a brook that separated me from the building and, any other time, I might have walked right through it, but it was cold. It was still early Frostfall, but the snow was already falling and I definitely wasn't keen on getting sick because I walked through icy water.

So I backed up enough to get a running start and I jumped over it. As I jumped I'd spread my wings to keep my balance when I landed in the snow and ice on the other side. My cloven hooves touched the ground and I folded my wings back against my side and began to walk closer to the structure. I stopped and I studied the columns that held the roof in place, I looked at the steps, and the floor and I wondered if I would be able to make something that looked so beautiful.

I circled around it, inspecting every inch of it. I touched my muzzle against the columns, moved and pushed on them with my shoulder to feel how sturdy they were and I snorted as I stepped back. "...wow." It was the only word that came to mind. I definitely wanted to try making something like it, but I didn't know if Gaucho or any of the herd would have use of something like it.

"."

@[Isopia] and open!
Image Credit

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
watered down whiskey and coke - by Ranjiri - 06-02-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: watered down whiskey and coke - by Isopia - 06-03-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: watered down whiskey and coke - by Ranjiri - 06-04-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: watered down whiskey and coke - by Isopia - 06-08-2015, 03:48 PM
RE: watered down whiskey and coke - by Ranjiri - 06-08-2015, 09:49 PM