the Rift

[OPEN] watered down whiskey and coke

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri

"Why wow?"

I flinched because I had not noticed anyone else near the stone structure when I had gotten there. The voice had come from my left so I turned and flinched again when, what I had assumed was a boulder, suddenly moved. "What...?" I blinked and stepped back, my head tilted, then I just stared. Dirt and rock fell away, revealing a hybrid mare and ... I couldn't help but think of the Earth God. I'd heard that he sometimes appeared as dirt, or rock, or sometimes mud just like she did.

She told me that all it was was stone and glass and I didn't answer. I kept staring while she stared at me and after what felt like an eternity I snorted softly. "You make it sound so simple." I said. "But its not. Someone had to build it. Someone had to be creative enough to see something like this and want to create it." Obviously whoever had done it had known what they were doing. It was sturdy and beautiful and the more I looked at it the more I was convinced that it wasn't just one individual that had created it.

I turned away from the dirt mare and looked at the building again. "Stone and glass." I repeated what she said. I found myself walking up the steps, my gaze on the glass ceiling as I stepped inside. "And metal." I added, as I spotted veins of it in the glass. "And fabric..." My voice trailed as I realized that the entire thing was composed of materials that each of the crafters in each of the herd lands were able to wield. "Huh..." I was so engrossed in my thoughts and the building that I forgot about the other mare.

"."

@[Isopia]
Image Credit

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
watered down whiskey and coke - by Ranjiri - 06-02-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: watered down whiskey and coke - by Isopia - 06-03-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: watered down whiskey and coke - by Ranjiri - 06-04-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: watered down whiskey and coke - by Isopia - 06-08-2015, 03:48 PM
RE: watered down whiskey and coke - by Ranjiri - 06-08-2015, 09:49 PM