World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
it only hurts when i'm breathing
my heart only breaks when its beating
and my dreams only die when i'm dreaming
</style>

The more I fought against him the tighter he held me and I was surprised at just how strong my brother was. When had that happened? I felt his teeth in my mane again and I jerked my head to the side, not caring that I could potentialy lose a chunk of my hair. It would grow back. I knew I should just give up my struggle for freedom, but I didn't. When shoving my head against his shoulder didn't make him budge I bit his shoulder again. Then I ducked my head lower and bit at his legs, hoping that it would make him back up. Then I could use that distance to shove him with my wings and run and hope that he didn't follow me.

But my brother stood strong. His grip on my mane never faltered, he stayed pressed close against my side, and his wings stayed wrapped around me. I wanted to scream at him, to call him every name I could think of (I'd learned quite a few from Ros), but the words just wouldn't come out of my mouth. My throat went dry when I heard his sobs and my tongue felt like it was stuck to the roof of my mouth again.

"Please. Whatever it is its not worth losing you."

I stopped fighting. 'Don't be stupid.' I wanted to say. 'You're not losing me. I'm trying to protect you, you idiot.' But I stood there, still shaking, and beginning to accept my defeat. I wondered what part of 'let me go' and 'I can't' that Cera hadn't understood. I wondered why he couldn't just do what I wanted him to do. "Cera..." I began to wonder if maybe ... maybe I had to just give up and tell him right then. Maybe right then was the right time to break the news to him. To break him.

I sighed and finally accepted my defeat. "Dad's dead..." My voice sounded flat, hollow, so very far away when I finally uttered the words I hadn't spoken since I'd told Gaucho.

"."

@[Cera]

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
(i come to you in pieces) - by Cera - 06-02-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: (i come to you in pieces) - by Ranjiri - 06-03-2015, 12:00 AM
RE: (i come to you in pieces) - by Cera - 06-05-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: (i come to you in pieces) - by Ranjiri - 06-05-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: (i come to you in pieces) - by Cera - 06-05-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: (i come to you in pieces) - by Ranjiri - 06-06-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: (i come to you in pieces) - by Cera - 06-15-2015, 05:06 PM