the Rift

[OPEN] Silence in the Skies

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy

It had been a long while since he had spoken with another being, and this lovely grey filly certainly was easy on the eyes. A plus for sure. He watched her move closer the slightest amount and sake her delicate head. It was chilly, but it was the second time he had seen the slight wince. He dare not inquire on her health, mental or physical. It was not something he felt a stranger could revel to another unknown equine.

Her eyes, shiny pools of the lightest brown carried themselves over his body and he waited, a statue in the cold, allowing them to traverse the lines of his beaten, broken shell. Feeling their light hover around the marking on his well muscled shoulder he frowned.

Forced back to the day it had been left with him, his mind reeled as he recalled the pain of it. The smell of burning flesh as his skin burst into flames, the way he had been restrained, unable to fight back against the agony.

Now it was his turn to shake his head. He hated remembering that time of his life, the time before Helovia. He had appeared in this land by chance all those moons ago, a mighty storm raging above him as he escaped the brief torture he had been made to endure. At the time he had thought of Helovia as its own version of hell, but time had reveled less hidden dangers than before. Perhaps he was just becoming better at avoiding snakes by keeping out of the long grass. A smile touched his light muzzle, the metaphor was hardly suited to the season, but at this point he might risk a snake or two to get some grass.

Emerald eyes focused back on the mare before him and once again he allowed a glance over her body. It was a wonder she didn't melt the light dusting of snow beneath her, even he could feel the warmth of her body, though it might also be his own heat he felt, his eyes raking her skin.

She spoke once more and he snorted a half laugh. What was he doing here? He was headed south yes, but why here. He paused in his thoughts and knew he didn't have a real reason for his appearing in that specific location.

"I am traveling as far south as south goes m'lady. I can't stand the cold though I may seem to be built for it."

He laughed for real this time, gesturing with his nose to the thick coat he bore and the heavy set mussels that adorned his body. He would rather sweat it out in the south than freeze in the north.

"And you? What reason could a beautiful young lady like yourself have for being trapped in this frozen hell? Pardon my language darling."

Oh how he loved to turn on the charm for the ladies. Sure even Desp knew he could be a total ass. He knew that he would never be the sweetest stallion to roam the earth, but if there was one thing he knew how to do it was woo a pretty mare.

Once more he opened his maw, his deep voice pouring like honey past his lips.

"Perhaps you would like a travelling partner, should you be headed my way."

Hook.

Line.

Tag;;@[Cashmere]
Words;;560
OOC;;That would be lovely. I'm assuming you would like a tag in each post? <3

DON'T EVER PLAY WITH GUNS
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die

aliyaahgrl
 HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,