the Rift

feels like falling in love -- quest return earth god

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark
DESTRY
I left Aurelia behind in hopes she would pursue, murmuring a gentle whisper, leaving her to decide whether or not she wished to follow behind me or remain and await my heroic return, where I would enter granted with the magic that would permit us to gain children. I flew with my mind drifting, eyes heavy and energy wasted. I was tired, and all I wanted was to get this over with and return to Aur, and then we could spend the rest of our long nights together, wrapped up within one another's comfort. Thinking about it made me excited to see her expression when she found out my quest had been a success, and that the family we had thought to be so distant was in fact closer than it had been seasons ago.

I felt the gentle, excited presence of Yseult, whose own excitement collided with mine, my skin tingling with glee as the bubbling blue magma of the Veins entered my gaze, the door to an oppurtunity I thought I'd never have. I hurried on, wings pulling me through the air as I grow desperate to land, to summon the Earth god and announce that I had completed the quest.

My hooves strike up against the earth, and I feel lively red sparks jump from the ground, frantically fleeing my steps as I stride closer to the shrines, bounding the last few feet out of excitement. I stand for a moment, composing myself and adjusting my wings so they rest comfortably, glancing up with a desperate hope in my eyes. "I.. I've returned. I did what you asked of me—" I felt awkward talking to no one, having a one sided conversation with the cloudy sky, the sun slowly rising to slice through the greyed clouds, my eyes flicking off to the side as I wait for a response, nervously scratching at the soil and stone beneath my hooves. "talk"
@[Aurelia], earthy can post whenever

threads --
w/ rhoa -- learned about the lonliness of not having active parents

making a platonic friend ( phantom ) --
final
art by ducky -- table by wanda

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
feels like falling in love -- quest return earth god - by Destry - 06-03-2015, 08:20 PM