the Rift

feels like falling in love -- quest return earth god

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

"It worries me that you are here alone..." The God's disembodied voice rumbled. From the sea, the massive hulking body of the God slowly rose. Too often did he form himself out of boulders and cliff faces - Helovia seemed to have forgotten that he was king of the sea as well as the land. Droplets glistened on his auburn beard, as his dazzling green gaze fell upon the solo lover.

"I have watched you Destry ... I have watched you force this quest to a close. You should not have had to do this with so much resistance ... and now here you are, alone once more. You seek a family and yet ... " His massive shoulders shrugged as he slowly waded towards the rocky shore leaving his sentence unfinished.

It was not his decision whether or not to proceed. But he certainly didn't want pride to spurn the dark mare into a family where she would have no support. Hadn't seeking out a parent-less child proved that such a life was not hospitable to happiness?

Messages In This Thread
RE: feels like falling in love -- quest return earth god - by God of the Earth - 06-08-2015, 04:43 PM