the Rift

feels like falling in love -- quest return earth god

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark
DESTRY
I felt the presence growing stronger, the mystical feeling of being encircled within a dome of comfort and protection as the earthly god once again bestowed me with his presence. Creeping forward eagerly I watch in amazement as the god rises from the sea, decorated in droplets of crystal clear water, his gently tousled beard drying off as he stood before me, making me feel small and inferior.

I crane my neck to peer at the earthen god, a frown upon my lips as I listen to him. I turn my head away, heart sinking as I realize he was right— It was just me and Yseult here. No one else. Aurelia's ivory body was nowhere to be found, the clouds above giving off a quiet rumble as if reflecting my sorrows. With upturned lips I face the god again, swallowing my doubts and anxieties and facing the problem head on. I put on a pitiful act, trying to deny the god's words. He was wrong, Aurelia would be coming! Just you wait and see, she'd be here in no time, I swear. I push my fears down my throat and take in a deep breath, making way for my tender words to come through. "She's coming—" I muster up all of my confidence to spill out these few words, facing the god with dignity and unhinging certainty. "I know she's coming because I trust her—" I look past the god, into the waves that crashed and clawed over one another in desperation to get to the shore. Watching him shrug his shoulders and talk about the forced closure of my quest, my heart cringes and I feel weird. I feel.. angry almost. Like the god had no right to tell me these things, that I had forcibly finished my quest, and that Aurelia was supposedly untrustworthy because of her inability to find council with the god with me. A furrowing brow signals my distate in what the god said to me, ears wavering as I look at the ebony beast. I had finally finished the quest he had so willingly given me, and there is no way he is going to deny me what I came here for because Aurelia got stuck sniffing the flowers. "talk" @[Aurelia]
art by ducky -- table by wanda

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
RE: feels like falling in love -- quest return earth god - by Destry - 06-12-2015, 05:08 PM