Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

"Spice."

The word was pressed into the pale line of bone, set there by dark lips and bent whiskers. It was soft, like a whisper, but not quite. In response Feusohm stirred, its pointed tip turning eagerly towards a different direction than where it started. In response Ampere's eyes lifted, because for once, this name wasn't going to lead her beyond the line of Helovia, but into it.

Encouraged with the hope of this find Ampere wrapped her blade in electricity, guiding its hilt while its end guided her. Ever since she'd found Serenity in the Threshold, just one of too many that she'd lost and had returned damage, Ampere was focusing more and more on those herd members that seemed to vanish. So many left, but some were taken. Besides, even if they left, Ampere wanted to know why, because weren't they a family, weren't you supposed to tell someone, anyone, so that others didn't worry about you?

Ampere hadn't, but that was then. Shit was different now. She was different.

Snorting, Ampere flung herself onto her wings and chased her bone dagger all the way to where the girl stood, rooted in like a tree, but seemingly uninjured and unbothered. Ampere glanced down as she flew, banking on her right wing to turn circles in the sky, making sure the blade was right. it pointed down as Ampere circled above, unhesitating as always, so Ampere followed it, landing near the mare with a quick grace that her wings had always granted her. She eyed the girl as she approached, recognizing the markings, though the mare had aged since last they met. Still uncertain, because Ampere never really knew her, Ampere asked, "Spice?"

[I wasn't sure where this is, so I left some things vague, because even though you posted in the DT your post confused me because you talked about being at the heart and the caves and ice, and then said whoever could find her?]

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Homewardbound - by Spice - 06-04-2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Homewardbound - by Ampere - 06-06-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Homewardbound - by Spice - 06-07-2015, 04:26 PM