the Rift

[OPEN] Homewardbound

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

Spice

A cold prickle inside me. Maybe it was the cold. Maybe it was guilt for straying away from my home. I let out a cold sigh, my visible breath whisked away in an instant, my eyes dart from side to side as I burrow myself a little deeper into the constantly blowing sand.

I can see the flashing of a light in the sky. It obviously wasn't the sun, because the sun didn't flicker like that. Especially behind the mass of clouds that must've been blocking it out for days. I don't take the time to wonder what it was, digging myself in a little deeper as the wind picked up slightly. I closed my eyes to avoid getting sand in them. That really wouldn't help right now.

My first time home, and no one could see me through the massive sandstorm-like thing, blowing the sand up around me at all sides. A few minutes later it's calmed, but not too much.
A thud nearby. I don't turn, not yet.
A voice calls something out into the abyss. Now I turn, trying to decipher the word inside my head. A millisecond, and I realize that it was my name. And a dark mare was calling to me. I don't dare move my feet from the ground, convinced I would blow away. But she seemed to be doing just fine. She was older. More experienced in flying and wind and all that good stuff. "Ampere." I say, because as she nears me I notice her striking eyes. Familiar to me from some herd meeting or something. A nestling in my mane as I feel Wayne burrowing more. I ignore her for the time being, attempting to lock eyes with the electric-eyed mare.

"blah blah blah."
I'm sorry that it's unclear! She'd landed on the frozen oasis and moved off of it to the side so she would be in the sand. :) @[Ampere] Would you like me to tag you?

Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Homewardbound - by Spice - 06-04-2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Homewardbound - by Ampere - 06-06-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Homewardbound - by Spice - 06-07-2015, 04:26 PM