the Rift

How can I keep from singing? [Vikram]

Vikram Posts: 73
World's Edge Skilled Protector
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 19 hh :: 9 years Buff: NOVICE
Kachie
When Mirage began to speak, echoing his thoughts more or less, Vikram couldn't help but chuckle to himself. It interferred with his happy rumble, but he couldn't help himself. "Sometimes I wonder if you can read my mind, or if its Akaith that's sneakily transferring the thoughts." He partially explained, chuckling again briefly. His head rose, neck arching as he nuzzled against her withers. He knew, and understood, that it was a crazy sort of connection of friendship and affection between Mirage and Torasin. But he also knew, or at the very least figured, that the painted stallion's renewed love interest with Brooke had cut short anything developing as deep as what was here and now.

He paused as she spoke again, seeking words to explain how she felt. It made him feel a bit guilty that he had no urges to wax poetical about the feelings that he possessed towards her, and perhaps contemplate making up for that. And then she nipped at him, and Vikram flinched reflexively, a leaning of his weight away from her teeth that kept her from catching onto his nape but did nothing to avoid having his mane caught and tugged on. And he chuckled again, tugging lightly on her own mane in return. "Perhaps because you know I wouldn't repeat a word of it without you telling me to." He gave her an arch glance, knowing she'd recognize the truth in that.

"You've had me wrapped around your hoof since I met you, Mirage. The queen who I chose to follow, expecting nothing but some conversation from time to time. Yet you've offered me so much more." Okay, so perhaps he could put to words how he felt, even if they didn't qualify as poetic in the least. "Though I will admit to some apprehensions in regard to meeting your brothers. Your sister I think will come around with some explaining... but I think it safe to assume that all your siblings are protective." And he's rather not have to defend himself over a perceived breach of honor.

Messages In This Thread
How can I keep from singing? [Vikram] - by Mirage - 06-10-2012, 08:20 AM
RE: How can I keep from singing? [Vikram] - by Vikram - 06-13-2012, 10:12 PM