the Rift

[OPEN] taste it,

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

She watches the mare’s lovely, young face as she talks of her reminiscence. Tangere recognizes the distant look in the girl’s eyes, one of bitter and warm memories alike, swimming together in her mind and body. She looks back to the sky, humming in agreement as she sucks in another deep cleansing breath. Time is not real. It is bendable, twistable, dangerous and playful. It seems so linear, but all of the wisest know that is not so.

She nods to the ‘lovely to meet you’ formalities, a smile holding steadily across her mottled pink lips. She follows Ki’irha’s eyes to the pine branches and purrs an odd call from her delicate mouth. Phrixus comes quickly after the call, falling at a dive and then letting his wings swiftly spread to land softly across Tangere’s withers. “He is indeed my companion, and I his.” The white raven, much more enormous than a typical raven, flicks his wings and makes a few clicking noises, his icy blue eyes carefully picking over Ki’s features. “He is a raven from I don’t know where… he was given to me as an egg when I became trapped, we were being hunted by the wraiths, with the others a few years ago.” She says this so matter of factly – she assumes that Ki’irha knows exactly what she speaks of. “We’ve been together ever since.” She lets a satisfied sigh slip out, turning her head to nuzzle at Phrixus’s broad white wing, he in return pokes lovingly at her cheeks.

Her temporarily distracted focus returns to the mare. “Oh no, we have not met – I have been gone for months. But I did see you, or rather Phrixus saw you, at the herd meeting the other day.” She tosses down into the snow once more, a half heart roll, Phrixus hops down on the ground just in time to not be crushed. He does the same as his companion, rolling about and rustling the fresh snow. The silvered unicorn chuckles, “He loves it as well.” She sits up but remains laying on folded limbs, covered in bits of clinging snow that sparkles in the ribbons of chrome moonlight.

@[Ki'irha] <3

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
taste it, - by Tangere - 06-04-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-05-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-05-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-05-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-06-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-06-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-07-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-08-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-18-2015, 08:03 AM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-18-2015, 08:10 AM