the Rift

[OPEN] taste it,

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Ki'irha
Quote can go here || Watch the length
A soft noise slips from the silver mare's lips. It was a sound like velvet, a gentle purr. Like a secret language, it called the large white avian from the canopy. Like a stray leaf, he spiraled down on silent wings. She told Ki'irha of the beginning of their companionship. She spoke of being trapped, of wraiths. The midnight mare tipped her head to the side, confused. "Sounds like quite a story. Care to share it with me?"

Watching the pair interact made Ki'irha admittedly jealous. To have a companion, a bond like no other, how lucky the pair must be. Tangere rolled back into the snow, and the raven followed suit. The bird seemed to provide "eyes in the sky." I'll have to remember that, she noted. This duo seemed friendly, but less favorable beasts, she was sure, had similar advantages.

"So it sounds like you know some history of the Basin. I was hoping you could tell me about it. Is it a good place to call home? I plan on serving in their military, I just want to be sure their intentions rest in the best interest of the herd." Her voice seemed to hang heavy in the air. This moment was so perfect, she feared she may ruin it.

It had taken Ki'irha too long to realize she was a simple pawn in her father's plans. She did not want to resume that position here. She didn't even know, truthfully, the herd's beliefs, or what they stood for. She hoped it was a plan she could believe in.

Image Credit
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
taste it, - by Tangere - 06-04-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-05-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-05-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-05-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-06-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-06-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-07-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-08-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-18-2015, 08:03 AM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-18-2015, 08:10 AM