the Rift

[OPEN] taste it,

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
non omnis moriar

When Ki inquires, Tangere gladly obliges. She spends a long while explaining how something dark and mysterious swept over Helovia – swallowing it up and turning the living into rotting, terrifying, consuming wraiths. She explained how it turned others into the same hungry decaying mongrels, forcing the citizens underground to re-group. She told her of some heroes like Gaucho and the others (who’s names she’s shamefully forgotten). She tells her of how she found a group of giant ravens when she was exploring the caves while trapped; they were big like her companion but all black unlike Phrixus. She told of how they swarmed her and wove a nest into her mane where she carried Phrixus until he hatched. She finishes the stories with the conclusion that the wraiths were finally defeated and Helovia returned to it’s semi-peaceful sort of state. She admits that she does not recall much or truly know very many details due to her lack of social interactions during that time [if you don’t talk to others you’ll never know what’s going on].

And that’s that – for that part of history, anyways.” She chuckles, drawing in a deep, slow breath. She stands and shakes the snow free from her fluffy silvery coat. The bird ruffles the frozen debris from his wings and hops into flight, swooping without noise back into the pine branches looming overhead. A history lesson? She smiles to herself, bringing her honey-brown eyes even with Ki’s. “The Basin is a very strong, enchanted sort of place. Vicious, hard and terrifying at times…but if you’re like us, horned, it will always be a refuge for you.” She looks to the mountains, those snowy caps belong to the Steppe, and beyond that are the jagged caves and healthy valley of Aurora Basin. “Since I’ve known the Basin it has always been shifting through leaders…one remains, always, though.” Her jaw clenches subconsciously. She is hardly away that the thought of him literally makes her uncomfortable. “Deimos.” She pushes a snort through her nostrils. It is not a disgruntled sound or even one of disgust, just a noise, clearing her nose and throat for more words. “Now we have two new leaders, as you know from the meeting. We will see how they do. I know Thranduil is a pleasant and rather clever individual though I don’t know him well. Hotaru I’ve never met at all.” She sighs as if she’s forgotten to breath. “The military?” She grins with the thought. “That is excellent, I do hope you move far up the ranks – I do not know much of the military, Ki’irha, but I do know the Basin’s militia is very strong…or so it once was. They train hard and endlessly, but I am sure you will do great.” Her eyes examine the horizon. “You should speak to Thranduil, Deimos or Hotaru about becoming General. I believe the Basin needs one right now.

Suddenly she realizes that even though she is away from the bright swimming night lights waving under the stars she ends up being followed by the Basin anyhow. She doesn’t mind it. It is surely a sign that she belongs with the icy tundra.

@[Ki'irha]....i'm not even sure if that's accurate. if it's not, pretend it is lol
i've been away and my memory is shit, but you get the idea xD

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
taste it, - by Tangere - 06-04-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-05-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-05-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-05-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-06-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-06-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-07-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-08-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-18-2015, 08:03 AM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-18-2015, 08:10 AM