the Rift

[OPEN] taste it,

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Ki'irha
Quote can go here || Watch the length
Ki’rha listens intently, her smoky eyes wide. Like a filly hearing a children’s story, she hangs off of every word. A world swallowed by darkness is described by the mare laying across from her. She felt a ripple course down her hide, and she was thankful she was not around during a time of such fear, full of monsters and demons. But the raven sounded like a moment of light during such a difficult time.

If Ki’irha loved anything, it was stories. You could tell a lot about someone by the stories they shared, the way they wove their words together, how they reacted to sharing a moment in time. The blue mare paid attention to every detail, as each detail was shared and remembered for a reason. It was weaving those details together in the end that was the hard part, but Ki’irha had enough spare time, and enjoyed the task enough, that she didn’t mind.

Ki’irha rose to her feet, huffing as she felt the creaking in her joints caused by the cold. She shook herself clean of the snow, but small clumps of snow still remained in the curls of her mane. The silver splashed mare then moved on to discuss the Aurora Basin. The terms used, vicious, hard, and terrifying, were typically unsettling, but for Ki’irha it sounded like safety. A herd with structure was a herd that was predictable in its own respects, but dangerous and strong to its enemies. Despite her warmth and kind affect, she was an brutal warrior, and wanted those terms to follow her, to show what would be coming if she was challenged. She nodded at the proper moments during Tangere’s lesson, taking it in. Despite the obvious supremacy the Basin herd had, she was almost comforted in the fact that the horn that crowned her head gave her a place of safety and refuge. ”So, those unlike us, without a horn upon their brow, they aren’t welcome?” The question was innocent, coming from a mind not yet certain on her beliefs.

When the midnight mare heard talk of the military, on their strengths, she was pleased. She laughed outwardly, though, upon mention of taking the position of general. ”I’m a little rusty, I must admit,” she replied, a fleeting smile on her lips. ”I should probably brush up on my skills and prove myself before I try to take a position of power.” A general. Though she couldn’t imaging walking up and demanding the position, perhaps it would be a possibility. If approached, she would consider it. Her eyes got distant, and she saw herself in the future, a proud Queen of War, standing proud on a battlefield. The smile from before tugged again at the corners of her lips. ”Maybe one day, I can dream.”

She came back to the present, and looked back to the mare sharing the grove with her. Her raven resumed his place hidden in the canopy. The night was growing old, despite the still twinkling stars. Time could never recaptured, but Ki’irha didn’t mind wasting the time with a kindred spirit.

< /div>
Image Credit
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
taste it, - by Tangere - 06-04-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-05-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-05-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-05-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-06-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-06-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-07-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-08-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-18-2015, 08:03 AM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-18-2015, 08:10 AM