[OPEN] i'd hit that

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

Chernobyl

Frostfall…

She’s still so new that not even all of the green has disappeared in the southernish parts of Helovia. The land says, as she always tells if one will listen, that this season will be a brutal one indeed. Chern must soak up this northern time while she can because come mid-winter her visits will be fewer and farther between. She stands in the dwindly, weakly falling snow, small morning storm dusting the thin layer of snow already covering the ground. The trees have yet to be bent with their overwhelming pack of ice and snow, the pine branches are still waving weightlessly around in the twisting winds. The season is very young yet. More enduring trials will arrive soon enough. Her black eyes tilt curiously up to the restless gray and dark blue burbling above her head, spitting flecks of white all over her dense coal black coat.

Murdock crosses her mind as her gaze comes back down to the landscape of barren whiteness. A group of pines and furs to her back and that is all for a few miles. A brook is still somewhat unfrozen and running through somewhere to the west of her, only a few paces away from where she stands. There is tundra grass beneath her feet, cold and frozen beneath the fresh snow. While resources cross her mind Murdock is still in there somewhere, she almost wonders if she will stumble upon him tonight, or soon. It has been a while and it seems like it is just about time to see his gorgeous face again. Perhaps not though, perhaps later on; Birdsong, maybe. The last time they embraced the compelling attraction was nearly overwhelming – she hardly resisted simply through herself beneath him, but alas she did not and she has been pondering such a thing since they separated. Clearly it was time. She fidgets as the ponderings come rolling through her mind, she teases herself and tortures her subconscious for a moment before letting the subject fall away. To distract herself she grazes and listens, clearing the snow with her lip and spinning her ears about carefully.

I can't tell one from the other;
I find you, or you find me?

OPENtown. <33

beh.
going to get better. it's been a minute.

working on it [;

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-04-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-04-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-05-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-09-2015, 05:08 AM
RE: i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-05-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-07-2015, 07:44 PM