the Rift

[OPEN] i'd hit that

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Gull

Looking over your shoulder, you let out a raucous whinny of triumph as you watch the steaming dung find its mark. Unfortunately, none of it gets her in the face, but you’re tickled enough to have hit her. Your laugh rings out over the frozen tundra before a sudden gust of wind whips it away, jerking your attention back to the flying situation at hand. Though you falter slightly, you quickly right yourself, flapping higher and swinging back to glide in a wide, lazy circle over your victim.

To your disappointment, however, she hardly seems upset. Nostrils twitch in disgust as you watch her examine the poop (who does that??), and then she simply stands there, stupid and boring. Well that’s hardly satisfying at all! It’s not enough for you to have poked the bear; you won’t be happy until she comes roaring out of her cave.

You want to scream something down at her, but then realize that you don’t have a ready insult. Whatever, you’ll think of one. In the meantime, you have no problem thinking up other ways to make yourself a nuisance. With a steely grin, you suddenly change course and head away from the mare, flapping towards the grove of pines. You touch down for only as long as it takes you to wrestle off the largest branch you can manage, and then you are skyward bound once more, flying a little more clumsily with the bough gripped firmly between your teeth. As you draw closer to the dark form, your eyes narrow in concentration, then you shake the branch as violently as you can, hoping to rain down its load of pinecones and dead needles upon her head. Because y’know, if at first you don’t succeed…you’re more than happy to try, try again.

OOC: No worries, I’m not offended c;

trouble just grew wings
Image Credit
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Messages In This Thread
i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-04-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-04-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-05-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-09-2015, 05:08 AM
RE: i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-05-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-07-2015, 07:44 PM