the Rift

[OPEN] i'd hit that

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Gull

Swift as a shadow, the dark mare moves below, making for the treeline. For a moment, you worry that you won’t beat her to her cover. However, your haphazard aim is true, and the shower of detritus rains down over her head and back. She kicks, she bucks, she flees…triumphant, you drop the branch, laughing obnoxiously at her antics from above. “That’s right!” you scream down at her. “Run home! TREMBLE BEFORE GULL!” Your name is a screech, sharp and short, thrown down at her like a dagger. Perhaps it is stupid fun, but it feels good nonetheless to exert your dominance over her, to remind yourself that even monsters scurried for cover under the right circumstances.

As she crashes into the trees, you soar overhead, mostly bent on harassing her with your looming shadow. However, the brush soon becomes too thick for you to see. You swoop lower, and you can hear noise up ahead (presumably hers as she runs in terror), but you have lost the chase. You trail the sound a little while longer, but when it becomes plain that the woods will not thin ahead, large wings angle, sweeping the air under you and pointing your body south. You have no way of pursuing her now, and you have not the patience to track her for days on end. She goes where you cannot follow.

With a final self-satisfied smile, you complete your turn. Wings flap wildly for altitude once, twice…and then you are gliding away, borne by your outstretched appendages and a warmer current of air. Perhaps in the grand scheme of things, you are only just getting started, but for now…your work here is done.

OOC: He’s out! If you’d ever like to spar though, he’ll be around ;)

trouble just grew wings
Image Credit
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Messages In This Thread
i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-04-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-04-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-05-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-09-2015, 05:08 AM
RE: i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-05-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-07-2015, 07:44 PM