World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  it only hurts when i'm breathing
my heart only hurts when its beating
my dreams only die when i'm dreaming
</style>

Some days were better than others, some days were worse. I supposed it was one of my worse days and it drove me away from the Throat for a while. I needed to just be by myself for a while and being at home wasn't exactly conducive to that. There were so many horses living in the Throat, it was almost mind blowing. I had no particular destination in mind, I was just flying. I was enjoying the way the wind felt in my hair, the way it moved against my feathers, the absolute quiet. It was strange how I'd gone from wanting so many distractions to keep thoughts of my dad away to just wanting to be alone. I didn't understand it and I'd given up on trying.

The land below me stretched out for as far as I could see. The sun was beginning to set and I knew that I would have to turn around sooner rather than later and begin my flight back to the Throat. I wasn't too keen on the idea of spending the night somewhere I didn't know, without any way to keep warm. I was so used to it being hot because of living in the Throat that I was unprepared for the chill that came with Frostfall.

I spotted a grove below me and, among the trees, I could see a pool of water. So I began to circle, gradually getting lower and lower until my hooves touched the ground. I trotted forward with the momentum of my landing and I tucked my wings against my sides. It was certainly warmer down there among the trees than it was in the air, but it would take far too long to get back to the Throat just by walking. As I neared the water I slowed then stopped completely. I took a moment to glance around at the willow trees then lowered my head to drink.

"."

@[Rhoa]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-04-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-06-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-08-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-08-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-08-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-08-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-09-2015, 10:05 PM