the Rift

[OPEN] some things just don't mix

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri
{
"Grief never ends, but it changes. Its a passage, not a place to stay. Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith. It is the price of love."

I noticed how Rhoa winced when I said that I was glad that his brother was alive and well. I didn't understand why he would react that way or why he would look away from me. I really was truly happy that his brother had come back to him. Was it wrong for me to not want him to have to experience the same pain that I felt over Hototo? "I'm sorry." I murmured. "I didn't mean to offend you..." At least I assumed by his wince that I had offended him. "What's your brother's name?" I figured there was a chance that I would run into Rhoa's brother and if I did, well, I wanted to know who he was.

Shortly after my question our conversation turned to a less disheartening subject. I couldn't help but smile and laugh quietly as Rhoa told me about Bucephalus' failed crafting. "I think you'll find much of the same from me." I admitted. It did make me feel better, though, to know that Bucephalus had not started out perfect with his crafting. Still, I knew that I had a lot to live up to. "No, I suppose there's nothing pressing." I agreed. "But that's no excuse for me to procrastinate." And yet that was exactly what I was doing and I think I was pretty good at that.

"I've never had the crafting magic, but I would be happy to help you gather resources. That is if you need it."

"Of course!" I blurted out then grinned sheepishly. "I mean ... I would love help." I was happy that he had offered to help me gather resources I just .... I hoped it wouldn't be a one time thing. I rather enjoyed Rhoa's company despite the awkward moments that we had both suffered through. "Would you want to be my partner?" I found myself asking. "Or ... is there anything that I could make for you? As practice..."

"."

@[Rhoa]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-04-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-06-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-08-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-08-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-08-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-08-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-09-2015, 10:05 PM