the Rift

[OPEN] some things just don't mix

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
<style type="text/css">
.titles { width: 320px; line-height: 56%; font-family: rochester; font-size: 70px; text-align: center; color: #FE7597; text-transform: lowercase; border-bottom: 1px dotted #83E1CD; padding-bottom: 14px; position: relative; z-index: 2; margin-bottom: 10px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #F9FFDF, 2px 2px #FCCFCC; padding-top: 6px; }
#faclaim { width: 320px; height: 320px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 10px; }
.fcl { float: left; }
.fcl label { display: block; width: 160px; height: 160px; position: relative; transition: all 1s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 1s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 1s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 1s ease-in-out; }
.fcl input[type=checkbox] { display: none; }
.fcb { position: absolute; width: 148px; height: 154px; left: 0; top: 0px; background-color: #fff; z-index: -1; transition: all 1s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 1s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 1s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 1s ease-in-out; -webkit-transform: scale(0); -moz-transform: scale(0); -o-transform: scale(0); overflow: auto; text-align: center; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; line-height: 114%; padding: 6px 2px 0px 0px; } .fcb::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 4px; }
.fcb label { position: absolute; top: -1px; left: 1px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; text-transform: uppercase; width: 4px; height: 4px; color: #000; text-align: center; background: transparent; z-index: 8; }
.fcl input[type=checkbox]:checked ~ label ~ .fcb { z-index: 5; opacity: 1; height: 154px; width: 158px; background-color: #fff; -webkit-transform: scale(1); -moz-transform: scale(1); -o-transform: scale(1); }
.bluie { width: 160px; height: 110px; text-align: center; line-height: 100%; font-family: rochester; font-size: 48px; color: #83E1CD; text-shadow: 1px 1px #F9FFDF, 2px 2px #C8FADB; text-transform: lowercase; background: #fff; padding-top: 50px; }
.pinkie { width: 160px; height: 110px; text-align: center; line-height: 100%; font-family: rochester; font-size: 48px; color: #ffffff; text-shadow: 1px 1px #F9FFDF, 2px 2px #FCCFCC; text-transform: lowercase; background: #fff; padding-top: 50px; }
</style>
Rhoa

"His name is Ivezho-" I offer, and then fan out my wings slightly. The undersides burn and glow, as if someone was constantly blowing on hot coals. They are heatless, but the light causes warm ripples to appear on my gray coat. "He is lighter than me and cream - and his whole body burns like this. " As the sons of the Wildfire, we are fairly easy to spot, even if Ivezho does burn more brightly than I do.

I openly laugh - a warm and happy sound - as she compared herself to Bucephalus. It just sounded so ridiculous to my ears that she was even capable of the same blundering mistakes that he was. Where Bucephalus was noisy and stupidly self-assured, Ranjiri seemed ... poised? Graceful? Thoughtful? I couldn't really think of just one adjective that described her, even though a huge number swarmed my thoughts. "Lots of time for practice." I agree as my laughter slowly drifts off.

As she rather enthusiastically accepts my help, an even wider smile tugs my lips apart. I feel happiness warm my core and begin to float outwards at her remarks. For a moment I was sure that she would turn down - or that she would have so many others offering their help.

"Partner--?" I stutter, turning my sea-green gaze her way. For a moment her words catch me off guard. Perhaps it is just this place that we're in, this place of love and ... and sex that causes my mind its temporary confusion, but for the briefest of moments I definitely thought she meant something else. An entirely different sort of partner. With an easy smile I tried to smooth over my misunderstanding and quickly dipped my head in acceptance. "Yes I'd love to!" I agree readily.

As she mentioned practice, I tilt my head curiously trying to think. I've never really been offered anything before - everything has always been for the good of the herd, which comes before me. But now that she asks, I do have something in mind... "Well, if you need the practice ... maybe when we're back at the Throat, you could make me some shoes? Whenever I leave the Throat I always get rocks stuck in my hooves. Maybe they are just soft from always being on the sand, but it happened pretty often. "

Messages In This Thread
some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-04-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-06-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-08-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-08-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-08-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-08-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-09-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-14-2015, 11:34 AM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-14-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-18-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-21-2015, 05:45 PM