the Rift

[OPEN] some things just don't mix

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri
{
"Grief never ends, but it changes. Its a passage, not a place to stay. Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith. It is the price of love."

My eyes widened a bit when Rhoa said that his brother's name was Ivezho. It was then that I could pick out the resemblence between them, the main one being that they both glowed. I don't know why I hadn't noticed it and figured it out sooner. "I met him." I said. "A few weeks ago..." After my dad's burial, but I left that part out because I really didn't want to talk about sad things anymore. "I met him in the meadow. He was really nice." The both of them were really a lot alike, I think.

Rhoa's laugh made me grin and I looked down at my hooves. Had I known that he thought I seemed poised and graceful, of all things, I'd have joined him in laughing. I was the farthest thing from graceful that anyone could be, but obviously Rhoa had yet to see my botched attempts at landing. And he certainly hadn't been around the first time I crash-landed in the Throat. His father could definitly tell him about that one and they could have a good laugh at my expense. Anyway, it was my lack of grace and finesse that made me believe that I would end up leaving scraps of metal all over the place. I wasn't going to kid myself into thinking that I would be good at crafting right away.

"Partner--?"

"Yeah!" I said rather enthusiastically. "Y'know. Help me craft and stuff. We can learn together." But if he was helping Maren with her church he probably already knew more than I did. Gaucho's faith and the crafting magic would have probably been better going to Rhoa than to me. "Great!" I was definitely excited that he had agreed to being my partner and helping me with the whole crafting thing.

"Of course." I said when he said that I could make him some shoes because of rocks getting stuck in his hooves. I've honestly never really had a problem with rocks getting in my hooves. "Rocks sometimes get stuck between my toes." I said and I lifted my left foreleg up so he could see my cloven hooves better. I wondered if shoes would help me but I think they would be awkward and heavy.

"."

@[Rhoa]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-04-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-06-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-08-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-08-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-08-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-08-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-09-2015, 10:05 PM