the Rift

[OPEN] i ain't askin' nobody for nothin' [re-join]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

Tangere’s humble little rock home lies between the hot springs and the medic’s cave, tucked back on the very edge on the side of a jagged, pissed off looking peak. She was high up, high enough to see most of the valley below – a beautiful view of the lake and beyond that the sentinels guarded the background. Each morning or brightly lit full moon night she lets her gaze fall over the Basin’s wholeness, watching the bodies buzz beneath her while she remains in solitude. She slips out into the bright, unhindered sunlight that beams against the cold wet stone of her cave entrance. Her split toes grab effortlessly at the rugged slippery surface as she peers over the vastness of her icy home and it’s equally chilly residents. This night is quiet and the moon is waning – only a sliver of her normal self tonight. Stray clouds floating in harmony under the stars and their grinning companion as she and her bird, atop his knotted pine perch, watch the moving sky reflect off of the lake.

She supposes it is time to find either Hotoru or Thranduil and speak to them about her position amongst her community. She half expects a firm talking to, perhaps a serious demotion for her disappearance. She shakes her head to herself and reluctantly pushes off to trot down the twisting narrow path that trickles down the ridge-side. She comes out at the base and for some reason feels the urge to head to the springs. It would be nice to soak her bones and perhaps the golden boy and his wolf-skin are lurking about so she may speak with him. Meanwhile the raven splits away into the high skies to look for any sign of either of the new leaders. She contemplates for a moment what she might say or do, or how she really feels about this newest shift – perhaps it is some relief for the stone and ice fortress that is the Basin. Perhaps this is just what she needs…after changing shows so much you’re bound to find a pair you like, eh? She shakes her head to herself once again and slips up the hillside to the steaming pools of crystalline waters. She sinks into them without hesitation, looking around for any sign of anybody. It is indeed in the middle of the night, but around here that hardly seems to matter…the horned folk are of the night, she’s gathered. She surely is, at the very least. She sees no one for now but keeps a keen eye, her raven sending images of his search as he soars high and low, detailing each corner of his home.

@[Thranduil] and opeeenn {:

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
i ain't askin' nobody for nothin' [re-join] - by Tangere - 06-05-2015, 03:26 PM