the Rift

[OPEN] Knock, Knock {Joining}

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
His question to her health was shrugged away, and the only thing he could think of was the night in the grove, her tears and warm body against his. Tears he had helped to cause, and though he did his best to patch it up that night...

Was she still wounded so badly?

"Nasi-...Nasreen, i offered you a home, and I never go back on my word. The Throat will have you, if you will have it." He spoke firmly, with determination, fightong to not look at Ampere in challenge. He didn't think she would object, but there was a strange irrationality to his defensiveness. However his golden eyes softened, and he unfurled a wing, gesturing to the beach. "Would you like to walk? I can show you some landmarks so you don't loose your way."

A cover-up for what he really wanted; to drag her away from Ampere, so he could ask her what he could do to help heal the damage he tore open. Strange what this little pegasus did, he didn't feel sympathy so much as a genuine desire to help her... and even his darker part remained quiet(mostly) around her.

Fuck he was loosing it.

@[Nasreen]

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Knock, Knock {Joining} - by Nasreen - 06-05-2015, 04:44 PM
RE: Knock, Knock {Joining} - by Ampere - 06-06-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Knock, Knock {Joining} - by Bucephalus - 06-06-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Knock, Knock {Joining} - by Nasreen - 06-08-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Knock, Knock {Joining} - by Bucephalus - 06-21-2015, 10:51 PM