the Rift

Was this the right choice?

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
Lumbering through the Threshold, the elephant slowly made his way through the god forsaken slush that covered the earth. Snow was most assuredly not his favorite. He paused, having meandered the trees for a good part of the day, searching for someone to welcome. But had found no one.

As he paused, his white ears flickered, and he vaguely heard a question asking rather pertly about this land. And then promptly heard it answered by three other voices. Hmmm. Turning towards the voices, he walked with more purpose than before, large strides quickly breaking through the trees and revealing the assortment of equines. All were horned, one had wings. Deep blue eyes assessed them all, and found the focus on the small, gold and black mare comically holding her tail. She must have questioned the cold, “Ah, a woman after my own heart,” his voice rumbled as he heartily agrees with her disdain for the snow.

“I am Tembovu, of the World’s Edge. And I second the smart lady’s welcome,” he nodded, referencing the smart-alecky (if not outright rude, but Tembovu wouldn’t be the one to say it) words of the dark bay and white maned mare, who was so much smaller than himself. His words could have been reproachful her, but the good humor in his voice just negated it.

Scanning the four other equines, he smiled, “Who might you be, golden lady? And do you seek a new home?” He paused, “For I think the lot of us would be happy to offer you residence with our respective herds,” his smile grew to a lopsided grin as he easily cocked and rested a large hind hoof. He glanced in the direction of the stallion sans wings, “That is, after this fine man has removed some of this forsaken snow,” he gave a small snort. He was curious as to how the stallion would remove it- and wondered if he might replicate the trick. Probably not, for it was probably magic- though what a useful magic that would be in the face of such brutal winters here in Helovia.

Image // Coding

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Was this the right choice? - by Cosette - 06-16-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Was this even the right choice? - by Erebos - 06-16-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Was this even the right choice? - by Enna - 06-16-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Was this even the right choice? - by Mesec - 06-16-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Was this even the right choice? - by Tembovu - 06-16-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Was this the right choice? - by Erebos - 06-22-2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Was this the right choice? - by Mesec - 06-23-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Was this the right choice? - by Tembovu - 06-25-2015, 06:32 AM
RE: Was this the right choice? - by Cosette - 06-28-2015, 07:18 PM