the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bones Shatter; Fall Apart and Hit the Floor

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

Wait, there were two of the brats now? The elemental was taken a-back, spines rustling as the cactus pulled it's 'arms' closer to itself. The newest upstart, a girl snarks back at the elemental, and she reaches out to slap the insolent child with a spiny arm, but the boy pushed her away, and the spines whizzed harmlessly before Aelin's face. "Like father like son. He will destroy the earth just as his father did!" The boy confirmed her suspicion, and once more she reached to strangle him with her spiny arms.

"What do I want? I want your father to answer for the death of those unable to protect themselves, for the death of the Strait Elemental! Your kind care nothing for the earth, with your fire and destruction and chaos!" She shrieked, recoiling when she realized the pair were out of reach, spiny arms crossing. "Though you are children... but I cannot allow you to grow up as monsters like the one that destroyed the land bridge!" She waved her arms, and the sand beneath the foals's hooves began sucking at their feet, trapping them and drawing them further into it's embrace.

The elemental watched impassively as the quicksand ensnared the children, her spines rattling sharply in fury and mourning. They were the Wildfire's children. They would be, like his other spawn, children of Fire. Fire was death, destruction, chaos, everything she, as an Earth elemental, was against. As she watched, a string of pity ran through her. Perhaps it would be kinder to give them a quicker death...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bones Shatter; Fall Apart and Hit the Floor - by NPC - 06-07-2015, 03:10 AM