the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bones Shatter; Fall Apart and Hit the Floor

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

She had the female brat within her grasp, annoyingly it began squealing for it's sibling. It was for their own good, others wise they would become killers - this was the right thing to do. Continuing to manipulate the sand under the foal's hooves, she began pulling them down into the earth. They were going to pay for the loss of her family. An eye for an eye. "Be quiet and accept your fate!" It didn't matter how much they fought her, at the end of this battle they would be completely at her mercy. Their father would know her pain, their mother would know her pain and their siblings would know her pain. The girl had sunk down to her knees and the boy was also still within her grasp. "This was not my choice! Your father started this fight but I am intent on finishing it."

So she continued sucking away the sand, pulling the twins towards their death. It would all be over much more quickly if they just accepted their fate. "Give in to me, death is the gift I am granting you."

The boy’s companion screeched and took flight, perhaps he would find others who could help…but the help would only arrive to find two empty shells. There would be nothing left of the two squealing mutts.

Nothing.  

The girl stirred the boy into action, fighting against her grasp, thrashing and fighting to get free. The girl continued to plead with the boy, begging him to take flight. The brat had yet to realised that there would be no escape for her or the boy. With every jerky the boy fell deeper into the earth, into her domain.

But something strange was happening within the boy.

With an almighty roar he allowed the magic within him to explode.

Suddenly everything about her form wilted, in this form she had no bones but when she had entered the cactus traits from her old body remained. She couldn’t help the anguished cry that escaped her, as her hold on the children weakened and then she was shoved out of the cactus, unable to see what happened to the brats. Yet a smug feeling filled her for as the boy’s magic had been expelled from him, she had not been the only one hit.

The girl had collapsed, her crumpled form lay against the earth, not moving, no signs of life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bones Shatter; Fall Apart and Hit the Floor - by NPC - 08-07-2015, 01:13 AM