the Rift

The Princess is HERE!

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

I move forward, my steps light and danity as I make sure the path is clear for Dae. I look back over my shoulder to make sure the little one was still with me. We have been walking a long way, but I think we have finally arrived in the place my Mother always told stories of. I knew I would not reveal myself as a princess here. It was not safe. If I had been followed, well that could be disaster for not only myself but little Dae here. As if she knew I was thinking about her, Dae scurries forward to stand just off to the side of my front legs. Had it really been a month since I had found her and her mother? I guess now to a degree I was her mother... That's a scary thought. I am barely more than a child myself.

The sun is setting, which does not go well for us. A strange land, in the dark, and FrostFall has clearly set in. I am lucky that my coat has already thickened up. I can only hope Dae's coat has done the same. I give in, knowing we needed to find somewhere warm. Hello? Anyone out there? I pause for a moment to listen. Anyone? I just need somewhere to stay.. My voice trails off. I hope I am safe. I hope no one from my former lands have found this place.... If they have, well we are dead before our new lives have even begun.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Messages In This Thread
The Princess is HERE! - by Calypso - 06-07-2015, 04:01 AM
RE: The Princess is HERE! - by Alysanne - 06-07-2015, 12:38 PM
RE: The Princess is HERE! - by Calypso - 06-23-2015, 07:19 PM