the Rift

The Princess is HERE!

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

The snow gets deeper as I move. I look over to little Dae who has finally settled to follow behind me. My larger frame pushes the snow out of the way for her. I smile softly, grateful for the little deer. So much was lost, but i've gained so much in the last few weeks. I finally stop figuring it would be easier for someone to find me if I stayed still. My ears twitch back and forth listening for any movement. I hear something, but I wasn't sure what. I just hope whatever it is, will be friendly.

“Hello, dear! Are you two alright?” My head jerks to the source of the voice. A very beautiful mare.... But UGH! She has wings! I step back at first, knowing full well it was some of her kind who had helped overthrow my parents. But I am in Helovia, right? Surely no one from home has followed me here. “My name’s Alysanne and this is Hemlock.” My eyes flash from the mare to the owl. I can only assume that this place is Helovia... Or well, the beginning of it at the very least.

I finally find my voice and I sound a ton more confidant than I feel. We are well, maybe a bit cold. Am I in Helovia? I pause a moment to glance to be sure Dae is alright before I realize I clearly have forgotten the manners I was taught as a royal. Please pardon my manners. My name is Calypso, and this is Daenerys. Using my antlered head I nod to the little deer who was currently working her way to stand at my side. Her own head was lifted high, like a royal. I nudge her slightly, as we were in no position to act our positions. We needed shelter, and soon.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

ooc: sorry for the wait. Can we assume this is prior to the passive mode?
@[Alysanne]
Image Credit
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Messages In This Thread
The Princess is HERE! - by Calypso - 06-07-2015, 04:01 AM
RE: The Princess is HERE! - by Alysanne - 06-07-2015, 12:38 PM
RE: The Princess is HERE! - by Calypso - 06-23-2015, 07:19 PM