the Rift

[OPEN] one : purification or decimation?

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
"What goes on beneath the sea father? What lives under there?

"Oh, a great many things, I suppose. Whales and dolphins, sharks and squids - even hippocampi, curious creatures with the crown and hooves of an equine yet the tail of a sea creature."

"What?! You're joking!"

"Ah my dear, would I ever do that?"

The orca was black, with white splashes across her - white, marred by red gashes which could only have been caused by something similar in size and viciousness, surely. Her reasoning only confused Cirrus further, but the cloudmare could not beg another answer from her - it was too great and painful an effort for the pseudowhale - she did not want her to suffer any further.

But when posed with the task of trying to return the whale to sea, the mare wasn't sure what was expected of her. Did the orca think her strong enough to be able to pick the mare up off the sands and simply place her back in the sea? Or did she want Cirrus to drag her?

Spray from the nearby waves tickled against her cheek, as the mare realised just how near the tide was rising. "Okay," she said with a nod, before plucking her spear from her plumage and using the wooden end to dig a shallow trench behind the orca's tail, leading towards the waves which would fill it and vacate almost immediately after - it helped to soften the sand at least, and the trench helped bring the water closer to the whale.

It would take more than that to see the creature back in the ocean, however, though her efforts had definitely helped. With the wooden butt of her spear once more, Cirrus thrust it deep into the sand at the whale's side, just near her mighty flipper. "Let's try pushing together," she said to the beast, praying that it didn't change its mind and decide to crush her beneath its weight rather than use its remaining strength returning to sea.

@Essetia thank you so much <3

Cirrus the WindDancer

sxc.hu
larfsalot on deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    one : purification or decimation? - by Cirrus - 06-07-2015, 10:02 PM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by NPC - 12-21-2015, 06:22 PM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by Cirrus - 12-22-2015, 12:01 AM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by NPC - 12-22-2015, 01:50 AM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by Cirrus - 12-22-2015, 11:06 PM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by NPC - 12-28-2015, 09:40 AM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by Cirrus - 12-28-2015, 10:46 PM