the Rift

[OPEN] four : snows and sorrows

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
The cold cut through her thin winter coat. Hailing from the south, the mare was accustomed to a rather more mild winter chill than what the Steppe was offering. Frostfall always affected the lands of the North, but Cirrus had never seen snow quite like this before. The clouds above were constantly overcast, her own pelt reflecting this as it mimicked the cloudscape above - churning with dark greys and blues, something flashing with the remnants of lightning the sky cast down upon the earth. The mare was huddled beneath the boughs of a cluster of trees, her feathers fluffed to keep her bodice warm, her leonine tail curled around her frame to add to the effect.

Her breaths danced before her as strange misty shapes for moments as her nostrils pushed the cold air in and the warm air out of her lungs. Shivers ran through her, though they were not severe - she would die of hypothermia, she was just feeling the chill of the season. The cloudmare didn't plan on staying long here - she had needed to get away from it all, from the task that had been placed upon her, from the thoughts that kept on creeping up, the hopes that her heart wanted to cling to but hr mind refused to let her.

What if…
What if…

She shivered again, wondering just what 'gift' the God had in store for her at the end of all this. What kind of 'healing' was she going to receive, what kind of reward for her butchery? No, she didn't want to think about it, for one day, she just didn't want to.

But it was always there, that haunting echo, that dark reminder, of what she must do.

For @[Rohan] to NPC in C:
& open for anyone!

Cirrus the WindDancer

sxc.hu
larfsalot on deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    four : snows and sorrows - by Cirrus - 06-07-2015, 11:59 PM
    RE: four : snows and sorrows - by NPC - 06-09-2015, 05:23 PM
    RE: four : snows and sorrows - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:21 PM
    RE: four : snows and sorrows - by Cirrus - 12-23-2015, 12:18 AM