the Rift

[OPEN] four : snows and sorrows

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
No matter the season, it was always guaranteed to be chilly in the northern reaches of the realm. Cirrus remembered coming here with her mother, she remembered meeting Mauja for the first time, and a griffin, and Ink.. Was it really that many turns of the seasons ago? she pondered, as she leant against the timber, wondering if she had even picked the same tree which the griffin had roosted up when she first met it. I can't even remember her name.. she thought sadly, wondering if her own name was remembered in anyone's thoughts anymore. Cirrus had become something of a loner, a hermit of her own mind and body, a recluse, afraid? or otherwise unwilling to reveal herself to the company of others. Why? She couldn't say even if she wanted to - she didn't know why she was the way she was - she simply.. was.

Huddled beneath the embrace of her own wings, the mare was feeling the temperatures surrounding her dropping and dropping, listening to the wind howling across the frozen tundra made her miss the toasty, sunburnt climes of her birthland. I don't know how the unicorns do it, she thought, not even sure whether the unicorns still lived up here, not even sure that she actually cared - for that would involve something akin to living, and interacting, and Cirrus was not inspired to do either of those things today, or in the near future.

Muffled movements of something she had never seen before caused her to raise her gaze, however the following snarl triggered a more basic reaction. Fight or flight - it went through her in a flash, the decision to take wing rather than face whatever it is that was dying in the snow. I won't be your Grim Reaper today, she thought sadly, as she left the forlorn beast collapsed in the snow, willing wind and speed to fill her feathers and carry her far, far away.

FYI: Cirrus has bailed on this thread as I have other threads nearing completion and do not need the token from this one.
Cirrus the WindDancer

sxc.hu
larfsalot on deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    four : snows and sorrows - by Cirrus - 06-07-2015, 11:59 PM
    RE: four : snows and sorrows - by NPC - 06-09-2015, 05:23 PM
    RE: four : snows and sorrows - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:21 PM
    RE: four : snows and sorrows - by Cirrus - 12-23-2015, 12:18 AM