the Rift

[OPEN] five : forget them all

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit

It was almost as if she were in a dream, or a memory, and the motion to her side was familiar, its size and prowess a quiet comfort to her. Sitka, her soul wondered quietly, where have you been? But when her eyes lifted from their reverie, to behold the wizened old canine, she mentally winced, and her expression went from peaceful to sombre in a smooth, saddened motion. It wasn't Sitka, it never would be Sitka, and all she had done now was reawaken old hurts, looked into the great abyss that was her soul once more. Gone, it sung, echoing off the walls of the great chasm within her, gone, and never coming back.

Sadly, the mare watches as the lupine moved, easily noticing the aged, arthritic motions as one who has lived a great many years of a hard, wild life. A low nicker gurgles in her throat, as the mare attempts to greet the predator - she fears not for her life, for she knew herself to be strong and capable, and armed nonetheless with a spear made for stabbing and killing. Unless this wolf has his entire pack hidden somewhere in the cavern around them, she would make to know him more.

The thought that death might come to him in her presence hadn't arrived yet, innocent that she was.

The mare lowered her tiara to the level of the canine's cloudy, cataract-filled eyes, wanting only to try and make a friend, maybe, or learn more about this mysterious, old creature who had surely seen and lived more than she could ever know.

For @[Ranjiri] to NPC in C:
with love, Cirrus
lunarblues & larfsalot @ deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    five : forget them all - by Cirrus - 06-08-2015, 12:13 AM
    RE: five : forget them all - by NPC - 06-09-2015, 10:30 PM
    RE: five : forget them all - by Cirrus - 06-10-2015, 06:39 AM
    RE: five : forget them all - by NPC - 06-12-2015, 08:14 PM
    RE: five : forget them all - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:21 PM
    RE: five : forget them all - by Cirrus - 12-21-2015, 12:36 AM
    RE: five : forget them all - by NPC - 12-27-2015, 10:02 PM