the Rift

[OPEN] five : forget them all

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The old wolf is not impressed by the young mare's outburst, nor is he frightened of her. He is disappointed that she would react in such a way when he spoke his opinion. Had she not asked to learn from him? Did learning not entail opinions from ones life experience? "Do you often react this way when you hear something you don't agree with?" He questions instead of attacking as she seems to want him to. "You really should learn to respect the opinions and beliefs of your elders even if you don't agree." He wishes now, for the thousandth time, that he were younger so he could attack the disrespectful girl and put her in her place, but he knows his limitations. No matter how badly he wants to attack the girl he knows its a fight that he cannot possibly win and he won't embarrass himself in his final moments by fighting a fight that is futile.

The expression he wears is tinged with exhaustion and disappointment as his cloudy eyes stare in the direction of the girl. She really should be ashamed of herself, he thinks, challenging an old, nearly blind wolf. "If you came here to kill me then do it." He finally says because he welcomes it. He stands, unflinching, as he faces this reaper, this maiden of death that came into his home. "I won't fight you. I welcome it with open arms." He says, and there is the ghost of a grin on his face as he thinks of being released from the old body that causes him such pain. "And once you have take what meager possessions I have left... I won't need them once I'm free." Then he falls silent and stands there, and old soldier waiting for the only thing that is ever guaranteed. Death.

"Be brave." He whispers just before everything goes dark

ooc://
if cirrus goes over to where the old wolf was laying she'll find the amulet that was gifted to you when this thread first started.

@Cirrus

Messages In This Thread
five : forget them all - by Cirrus - 06-08-2015, 12:13 AM
RE: five : forget them all - by NPC - 06-09-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: five : forget them all - by Cirrus - 06-10-2015, 06:39 AM
RE: five : forget them all - by NPC - 06-12-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: five : forget them all - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: five : forget them all - by Cirrus - 12-21-2015, 12:36 AM
RE: five : forget them all - by NPC - 12-27-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: five : forget them all - by Cirrus - 12-28-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: five : forget them all - by NPC - 12-31-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: five : forget them all - by Cirrus - 01-02-2016, 09:37 PM