Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
C
I
R
R
U
S
Her touch caused more suffering, and how could it not? The creature she nudged was broken and battered, bruised and bent in ways she wondered whether even the Gods could hope to mend. Tears swelled up along the mare's dark eyelids, brimming to the surface and trickling down the refined contours of her façade, her eyes shimmering pools of sapphire and cerulean as they tried to blink away the saline. "I'm sorry," she kept murmuring, like a chant, a mantra, a humming sort of song that she might have used when she was a healer and needed to soothe an anxious patient. Please forgive me, she whimpered internally, the hatred for her own self filling her to the brim.

Why? Why did it have to be this way? Cirrus found plenty enough suffering creatures, why not enough healers or menders? Why had the Earth God set her on this mission? To learn of how many in this world were suffering?

She wondered if the Earth God saw it all, from his perch in whatever place he went when he wasn't here. She wondered if he knew, if he felt each sufferance as if it were his own.

And suddenly she felt sorry for him, too.

The nudges were taking too long, and so the mare, with lips twisted in disgust, took a hold of the copper fur and broken body, and attempted to move the vixen in one large, smooth motion - it was difficult, but she managed it, and deposited the body as near to the water as she dare. The fox's front paws and muzzle were in the water, the stream carrying off rivulets of crimson as it gurgled its merry way through the land, oblivious to the hurt and suffering that went on by its edge. And still, the cloudmare wept, guilt and sadness mixing to create a cocktail that was both potent and came with a hefty hangover - Cirrus would not recover from this swiftly, that much she knew.

And the fox would never recover.

For @ [Ki'irha] to NPC in C:
So Cirrus is letting the fox drink/wash itself to purify itself in the waters, then she'll knock it out and submerge it (and take its tail as a token) :c
Image Credit
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    six : return to the beginning - by Cirrus - 06-08-2015, 12:36 AM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by NPC - 06-08-2015, 05:49 PM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by Cirrus - 06-09-2015, 05:41 AM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by Cirrus - 06-10-2015, 06:51 AM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by NPC - 06-09-2015, 11:48 AM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by NPC - 06-10-2015, 04:55 PM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:22 PM