Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
C
I
R
R
U
S
Cirrus was lost in between her desire to cry and run or stay and see this awful task through. Why had the Earth God given her this quest? What did she see in her? Cirrus was a warrior, not a healer, she as a fighter, she, she was meant to be able to handle this

But there was no honour in what she was doing. Ending the lives of those suffering so that she might gain something - what? The power to heal? Not a healer, not me, never me, she thought, as with tears burning behind her eyes, she ended the life of the dying vixen in the stream.

Cirrus wept, and with her tears, the sky wept as well. A day, once sunny and bright, seemed to become overcast suddenly, and fat droplets of rain fell from the skies, dampening everything it touched. The fox, now still before her, began to take up a stink that only the dead possess - she remembered she needed to take some kind of token from the body.

A morbid gift for the God of the Earth, she thought dourly as she pulled her spear from its hiding place amongst her feathers and twirled it with well-practised ease. With the point aimed at the base of the fox's tail, she stabbed, and heard the muted thump of the spearpoint slicing through fur, skin, sinew and bone. With distaste curling her lips, the mare bent over the vixen one last time and held the creature's once-bushy tail between her teeth, stashing it amongst her feathers with her spear.

Another one down, she thought numbly, as she moved on from this area on neat, round hooves and swift, limber legs.
Image Credit
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    six : return to the beginning - by Cirrus - 06-08-2015, 12:36 AM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by NPC - 06-08-2015, 05:49 PM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by Cirrus - 06-09-2015, 05:41 AM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by Cirrus - 06-10-2015, 06:51 AM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by NPC - 06-09-2015, 11:48 AM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by NPC - 06-10-2015, 04:55 PM
    RE: six : return to the beginning - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:22 PM