the Rift

History Lessons!

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Alternatively titled, "School a Bitch".

Sometime in the near future (either during or after her current quest, depending) Roskuld will take a tour of Helovia to try and learn some of the finer points of its history! This means she will be travelling at least to every herdland and probably pop up in random places too, if it ends up being a relevant location.

I was planning on just setting up open threads, but I've noticed some of her threads tend to die down when left to their own devices and this series of history threads aren't ones I want to fizzle out so easily. SO. Let's try plotting-lite!

Would your character be interested in schoolin' a bitch on Helovian history? While she has a (shallow) understanding of the gods that would probably need some brushing up, other topics can include:

--Herd politics and histories (who was in-charge of what herd at what time, what happened to them, various invasions between the herds and why, etc.)
--Former/current societies and bands (the Tuli(???), the Qian, the Grey, the Plague, etc.)
--Islime and ***BONUS POINTS*** the Islimean demi-gods
--Any SWP that occured before Orangemoon of Year Two (Wrath of the Sun God, etc.)
--Any other relevant history!

Does she need to learn all of this shit? She'll definitely try but that's all up to how things play out. Does your character have to tell the truth? FUCK NO. Lie to her! Deceive her! Make her question herself and others' around her for their trustworthiness!

[TEAR ASUNDER HER FRAGILE, JUVENILE PERCEPTIONS OF SOCIETY]

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

OH AND UH I guess while I'm at it--who wants to spar her :|

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
History Lessons! - by Roskuld - 06-10-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: History Lessons! - by Parelia - 06-10-2015, 01:23 AM
RE: History Lessons! - by Blu - 06-10-2015, 07:58 AM
RE: History Lessons! - by Mirage - 06-10-2015, 08:19 AM
RE: History Lessons! - by Ranjiri - 06-10-2015, 08:27 AM
RE: History Lessons! - by Volterra - 06-10-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: History Lessons! - by Roskuld - 06-10-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: History Lessons! - by Odd - 06-11-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: History Lessons! - by Ranjiri - 06-11-2015, 11:11 AM