[PRIVATE] And so it begins.

Nymeria Posts: 182
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 3 years HP: 69.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lilómiel :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Wanderer
Nymeria
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU \ IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING
AFTER THE NIGHT WHEN I WAKE UP \ I'LL SEE WHAT TOMORROW BRINGS
Nymeria takes note of Gull's discomfort only absentmindedly, discarding his anxiety in favor of the thoughts circling her own head. It's a mistake—body language is an important factor in brokering and dealings, and letting her attention wane from the stranger will no doubt bite her in the ass at a later date. In the moment, however, she is consumed with lust and fervor, chasing Lil's tail even as he chases hers—but the both of them are circling, circling, around the drain, and at any moment they'll go tumbling down into the gutter.

She breathes, the cold air stinging all the way down her trachea.   

It is at this moment that sickly eyes meet hers, dark and tumultuous like the sea tossing before the oncoming storm. The spider steadies and stills in an almost unnerving fashion, clearly lashed up with tension and laced with eagerness. Perched in the shadows above her, Lilómiel rumbles softly, a nearly inaudible, guttural growl which echoes faintly through the frozen arches. His scarlet eyes glow dimly, and then darken, as he squirms back deeper into his alcove at Nym's urgings. To show off her companion at this point would only provoke unnecessary questions, and belated introductions—it would be better to keep him hidden, in the matter of a cloaked dagger or a hidden gun ready to be pulled at the wrong move. Her thoughts are perhaps unwarranted—she is not old enough, or even physically capable, that such crafty manipulation as intimidation and violence would come into play. No, as of now, her body language betrays her want, her need, while her pokerface remains intact; each twitch of her ears, the shift and sway of her limbs, bespeaks ambition and greed, gluttony and and yearning, despite the her cruel face's oblique coldness. 

Nymeria will need to rely only on her wits.
And it seems they are good enough.

While her body remains tight and hard with tension, something about her eyes softens ever so slightly. The façade of youthful nightmarish eases, and something bubbly and vulnerable seethes up to the outermost of Nymeria's skin. "I saw blood a couple kilometers south from here," the spider admitted, exhaling nervously. "That's why I came here. I was nervous about what could be out there."
IF I HAD A VOICE, I WOULD SING \ DANGLING FEET FROM WINDOW FRAME
WILL I EVER EVER REACH THE FLOOR?
MORE, GIVE ME MORE, GIVE ME MORE

tatiana gettelman on flickr
larfsalot on deviantart
@Gull

Yes I lied, don't think about you all the time
All my switchblade words ain't aim to cut your sweet delusions

Messages In This Thread
And so it begins. - by Gull - 06-10-2015, 03:32 AM
RE: And so it begins. - by Gull - 06-11-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: And so it begins. - by Gull - 06-15-2015, 04:57 AM