the Rift

[OPEN] We're burning down the highway skyline

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Honey, you're familiar like my mirror years ago,
Idealism sits in prison, chivalry fell on its sword

For a while, Sacre and his two vulpine friends didn’t notice that they weren’t alone on the beach. Together they patrolled along the shores, looking for a dark warrior with whom he was to conduct his duty with whilst letting his mind drift into thoughts of family and friends once again. His heart ached to see the faces of Roux and Tandavi, if it was just the briefest glance to let him know that they were both okay. His patrolling quickly turned into something more like pacing as he wore a worried line into the sand whilst trying to remind himself that he was on duty. With a sigh he concluded that he would head home soon to report to Gaucho, the beach was peaceful and his patrol comrade had yet to arrive.

Swerving off from his worry trodden path, Sacre turned on himself and finally noted the grulla male, who was starting a retreat. "Hey! Wait!" His bright voice called after the faintly recognizable stallion. Where had he seen him? Was it at a herd meeting? Or did he just look like someone he knew? Either way, the red stained boy marched after him as briskly as he could, trying not to look like someone running after a long lost lover across a picturesque beach. Sacre had never been one for being alone, so the thought of company spurred his cloven hooves into a disjointed trot/almost canter as he awkwardly chased after the fellow. Inari and Ríona followed their bonded friend with a look of great curiosity, like most nosy foxes.

"Wait! I know you" "I think" he called again, hoping the leopard spotted male would at least let him walk by his side. If not, the colt would follow him until he did, like an annoying fly always buzzing around the ears. Sacre wasn’t one to harbour dissatisfied curiosity because a mind full of questions was a restless one.

“What’s your name? Why is your hair on fire? You don’t seem to care about it being on fire?” Questions all on the tip of his tongue that popped into his head the longer his gaze burned into this intriguing stallion.

Determined, he continued after the equine.

@[Cathun]. Sorrry for the wait! ^^

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
We're burning down the highway skyline - by Sacre - 06-10-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: We're burning down the highway skyline - by Sacre - 06-27-2015, 05:52 PM