the Rift

[PRIVATE] I want it now, Daddy!

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Casting one last sweep over the grounds below the dappled soldier finally was satisfied that no one lurked beyond the borders. Reaching his mind out he was easily able to find his bonded's and was pleased to find her also concluding that his findings were correct. Well unless you consider the field mice that had perished along the way after crossing paths with Kiara. " Takeout." She chimed in with perfect timing as always before sauntering up out of the longer grass to join her companion. Call them what you wish but it is still rather disgusting. A soft chuckle left his lips as he pulled his expression into one of mock disgust before just shaking his head. The pair of them did create a rather odd match but neither of them would change it for the world.

White plumes of condensed air sprouted from the stallion's nostrils as he loped the remainder of the distance back to where he had started to perhaps settle down for a nap. Patrols had been rather uneventful over the last week or two but after such a drastic change in scenery from the Falls, to the Edge and then back to the Falls he felt that they all had shared enough drama for quite awhile. Shaking off the dusting of snowflakes that had accumulated upon his hide over the last couple hours the grey finally slowed, pausing momentarily to turn his attention to the figure that had appeared just up in the distance. It took a moment for his silver eyes to sweep over the young pegasus's frame before the familiar face brought a warm smile to his face. Areli. Each time he came upon his daughter he was amazed at how much she had grown in such a short time. It seemed like yesterday that she was learning how to take her first steps, geeze where had the time gone?
Picking up a lofty trot the brute nickered gently as he strode forward to meet his daughter with Kiara bringing up the rear. Granted his speed was much quicker than her sauntering walk so it was no doubt who would get to Areli first.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Areli] •• NOTES: This thread was much overdue :) ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-11-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 06-12-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-13-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-23-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 06-15-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 08-15-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 08-21-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 10-05-2015, 08:02 PM