the Rift

[PRIVATE] I want it now, Daddy!

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Chuckling softly as the joyful squeals of delight broke the silence he felt his heart glow with happiness. It was a good feeling to have someone in your life that would get so excited just to see your face. Ilios had never seemed overly thrilled to see him when he was younger but that couldn't be helped. Part of it was his own fault for not choosing family first but another part was his mother taking Ilios away without so much as an explanation. Even when the decision to return to his family had been made his son always seemed to view him as a stranger. It hurt to see that expression come across his face to know that his own son treated him with such distance. No matter what he had tried to do, nothing ever seemed to break through to him. It was one of his biggest regrets and one that would continue to haunt him for as long as he lived. Focusing his energy back to the present he lowered his head to nuzzle his daughter should she allow him.

"Kiara and I were out patrolling to make sure that everyone is safe. I missed you the entire time though but we are back now for awhile." He replied affectionately lipping at Areli's short mane. It was strange to be a parent but it was also the best feeling in the world. To have someone love you just for being there for them and loving them, it was just incredible. The news that came next was a shock for the stallion for this was the first that he had heard of his son leaving. Ilios? Where? When? "What do you mean Ilios went away? Do you know where he went?" He asked gently his voice full of concern. Why was he only finding out about this now? Parelia, why had she not mentioned this before? Frustration brewed deep down as the news settled over him like a blanket. Yet another thing that had been kept from him... what else did he not know? He would surely have to speak to his mate about all this for he did not like being the last to know about something regarding his family. His family was his life yet somehow everyone seemed to hide things from him only to have him find out from a secondary source. This was something that needed to stop for it was unfair and hurtful that he was not included in things that would affect his family.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Areli] •• NOTES: Meant to post this last night but power went out :S We just got it back like an hour ago. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-11-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 06-12-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-13-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-23-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 06-15-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 08-15-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 08-21-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 10-05-2015, 08:02 PM