the Rift

[PRIVATE] I want it now, Daddy!

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

How could something like this happen without his knowledge? How could he have not known? Did Parelia know? Each question only hurt more and more knowing that for some reason he had purposefully been left out of the equation. Did his opinion not matter anymore? Shaken by the suddenness of the news he couldn't help but remain silent while his brain fired all these questions around. Kiara pressed gently against his mind trying to comfort the turmoil growing inside him with each passing moment. All of his initial reservations and fears of becoming like his own father picked steadily at the wall he had built to close it off from everything he had built, or rather what he had thought he had. It was terrifying to see everything slipping away from him and not being able to do a damn thing about it. First Parelia and now Ilios? What was happening?

Remaining as passive as mentally possible he continued to give Areli his complete and undivided attention hoping to hide his emotions from sight until he could figure things out. Sighing softly at long last he watched his daughter switch from being saddened by her brother's departure to the lively let's get something done kind of girl. If only things worked like that in real life then there would be no problem that would go unsolved. "Wait a second now, we can't just rush over there and drag him back, well not yet anyway. While it would solve the problem it wouldn't be fair to your brother." He tried to reason with both himself and Areli. Despite how much he wished that would work he knew better than to try and do anything that harsh. It would only cause more problems than there needed to be. Surely there had to be something that could help persuade his son to come back home. "I have to talk to your mom first and see what all she said to him before he left. I promise you though that I will try my best to bring him home. Until then I guess you will be stuck with me." He joked chuckling softly touching his muzzle to Areli's side and giving her a gentle nudge. 

•• TAGS: @Areli •• NOTES: •• Sorry for the wait 

Table by Moonstone Designs

@Areli
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-11-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 06-12-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-13-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-23-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 06-15-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 08-15-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 08-21-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 10-05-2015, 08:02 PM