the Rift

[PRIVATE] I want it now, Daddy!

Areli Posts: 82
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 hh :: 3 (Birdsong) HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bee :: Grey Wolf :: None Shady

ARELI

To your dismay, Papa acts like the responsible grown-up he is. Even though it’s a good plan, he explains that it wouldn’t be fair to Ilios. Your wings sag, but you accept his authority without question. Papa knows what he’s doing. He’s strong, and brave, and though you don’t see him much, you have set him on a pedestal: he can do no wrong.

For this reason, you perk up considerably at his next display of gentle affection, gamboling at his side and playfully attempting to headbutt his shoulder. “Guess I will!” you chortle, still dancing at his side. “But I like bein’ stuck to you, Papa…’S’nice,” you add, a little shyly. You love him freely, but he is still the most mysterious member of your family to you, and you are not always as confident around him as with Mama or with Ilios. All the same, you soak in every moment with your father greedily, just happy to be in his presence. Your short brush of a tail flicks back and forth in contentment, and you gaze earnestly up at him. What could he be thinking? You wonder.

”Hey Papa…” you ask softly, another idea occurring to you. ”Could we…could we go on an a’venture sometime? Just you’n’me?” Mama often takes you with her around Helovia, but somehow you get the sense that your father knows more of the world. He must, with all of the patrolling he does. Your heart quickens at the thought of exploring by his side, visions of splashing across brooks and ducking under canopies of leaves dancing in your head. You can see it all now! Eyes pleading yet excited, you wait for his response, silently praying that he’ll say yes. 

OOC: Sorry, I've been pretty short with all my characters lately--getting back in the swing of things!

@Ciceron
[Image: areli_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgh47.png]
Icon base: Bronzehalo
Please do not tag Areli except in opening posts!

Messages In This Thread
I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-11-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 06-12-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-13-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-23-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 06-15-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 08-15-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 08-21-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 10-05-2015, 08:02 PM