the Rift

[OPEN] A New Morning

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

Misael felt the mare's stare, her silver metallic orbs trying to seep deep into his own. A trick that he knew to well. Her first words were sweet and almost too for the devil inside. He liked his women that came along with a package of deviousness, he liked his women sly. Misael wasn't uninterested just yet, for such a rare gem in this land of plain colors couldn't be forgotten. Then he heard her laugh, a short curt laugh, one that he was unfamiliar too but knew what it meant. This one wanted to be chased, and Misael was not unhappy about that.

Ki'irha's next move was dangerously intoxicating. He watched as those gorgeous eyes turned dark and into everything he liked about pretty mares. He was wrong about her, and she had quickly turned the creature with two mighty ibex horns; on. He could feel the heat of her breath diffuse across his face as she whispered into his ears, his skin crawling with the feeling. He wanted to see what this mare offered, because from what he'd witnessed, he knew that she'd be worth every second of his time. And,

He wanted more.

"Who says I was trying?" He said from behind her. His pursuit clearly betraying his words. Misael quickly trotted to his new interest, the brute's knee's reaching high into the air in a beautiful flowing waltz(he could thank his Spanish ancestors for that.) As she settled to lap up the clear liquid upon the tops of the grassy mountains, Misael dragged his muzzle across her flank until he reached her ear, letting the soft and tantalizing method of seduction tease the starry night mare. "Oh and by the way, you shouldn't underestimate me." The painted parasite whispered, his chords beautifully charming and low.

OCC: EXCITED <333333 Sorry for the super long wait, Camp and work got me behind :(((
Tag: @[Ki'irha]

</style>
</style>

Art by Jen

Messages In This Thread
A New Morning - by Ki'irha - 06-11-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: A New Morning - by Misael - 06-12-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: A New Morning - by Misael - 06-24-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: A New Morning - by Ki'irha - 06-14-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: A New Morning - by Time - 09-17-2015, 06:25 PM