the Rift

Welcome to my Hell

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy

Nox
"Your fears have just become all too real.."

Nox looked up into the sky, it was covered with dark clouds that caused to forest to cast a deep shadow over his onyx black coat. He snorted loud and stomped the ground mumbling Latin to himself; he was perfectly content with himself as he started walking through the trees. His Pale gray eyes held no expression as he picked his way around each tree in a careless way. His feet stomped the ground killing a small lizard that tried to escape his path, but the poor creature had no chance. Nox was a built killing machine, no matter what it was he would put up a fight even if it was the smallest of creatures. His main flew softly behind him and his large thick tail drug the ground in an ghostly manner. The shadows of the trees danced like demons from hell on his pelt, he was a ghostly site that would make some of the most hardened creatures take a double glance thinking they had seen a ghost.

"Lets see what there is in this.. interesting world. Maybe there are some ladies to play around with. "

His voice was deep and rumbled his chest when he spoke; the Latin accent twisted around each work and dripped from his mouth like crimson blood. He threw his onyx horn into a tree next to him taking off a layer of bark two inches thick. He sighed softly bored due to the lack of nothing around him but just trees. He was not to worried about being alone or in unfamiliar woods, he knew he could most likely put up a good fight with who ever... or what ever crossed his path. He kept on mumbling Latin out loud thinking no one was around to hear what he was saying. Most of his thoughts would always come out of his mouth, but only in Latin. He knew most could not understand the dead language and he had to get thoughts out of his head some how, so he spoke them. Only he ever really knew what he was saying and he liked to keep it that way. Nox was not the type that would allow anyone into his mind or even let them know what he was saying.

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-11-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-13-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-16-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-19-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-19-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-22-2015, 11:12 AM