the Rift

Welcome to my Hell

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
It almost seemed like Rexanna ended up in the Threshold due to the type of sense in the air. The same thing had happened when she tried to recruit Tembovu to the Basin; she just had this type of feeling that she needed to end up here. And here she was again. Another day of wandering the Threshold endlessly, reminiscing on those she had met here not too long ago. The winged creature known as Resplendance and her superior Thrandiul, a golden beast of secrecy. She wondered if there would ever be a day that she would learn more about that beast, but how would she know if he was telling the truth? He was an experienced liar, great at the fact of getting you to learn what he wanted you to about him. Keeping every nook and cranny of his true self hidden from view. She had learned much from Helovia and the issues at hand, but her mind continued to dance around the fact that she was still quite new and to get anyone to listen to her was a task within itself. It would work eventually, wouldn’t it? Only time could tell.

Aimless wanderings had landed her near a clearing. Spotting nothing but a group of birds flying to and fro from the tree branches to the ground in search for worms, she sighed in frustration. She was going to go insane if she didn’t come across a decent soul that could actually converse coherently. Her teal eyes scanning the bark of the trees before she noticed some fresh hoof prints beneath her. Lifting a hoof, she checked to see if it was from her walking in circles. While it was roughly similar in depth, the size was different. So with that, the vixen knew that there was someone nearby. She then hoped that this creature had not been one already recruited or another wandering soul searching much like herself.

She trudged on a bit further, stepping past the clearing and taking note of the clouds making the Threshold feel almost frozen in Winter’s grasp. A slight exhale causing a small cloud to form from her nostrils as she continued in her step. That was when she saw it. A creature she didn’t recognized, donned with two charred horns. Rexanna in comparison was bright, pelt a mix of cream, gold, and ash. Her golden horn carried a gold chain attached to it that wiggled like worms with every step she took. She took in the creature before her; quite dark and almost haunting. She wasn’t sure it was a familiarity in the darkness, or whether or not it was a new creature. She’d have to find out. Stepping forward a bit more, she approached the creature from the side. Eyes scanning the areas surrounding to try and spot a companion if he indeed had one. With no such luck, she assumed he either didn’t have one or that it was good at hiding. Judging from the shape and muscular structure of this phantom, she could tell he was a stag and of quite the curious type. Clearing her throat lightly, she spoke allowing herself to be known even if her footsteps had been rather quiet and concealed.

"Hello there. Welcome to Helovia." Her voice was like silk, dripping from her lips in a kind of display. A display of welcoming and pleasantry. Part of her slightly hoped that he was in fact new, otherwise this could end up being embarrassing.

Welcome, Dressy! :D I can do my best to answer any questions you may have! @[Mortuus Nox]

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-11-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-13-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-16-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-19-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-19-2015, 08:50 PM