the Rift

Welcome to my Hell

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy

Nox
"Your fears have just become all too real.."

The battered stag listened to each delicate mare speak with their angelic voices ringing in his black ears. Rexanna or the golden one as he called her talked with such ease to him, almost like she was expecting him to be out there. The words she spoke twisted around inside his ears.. refuge? He had never been asked about that, in fact he really had no clue of what it really was. He had always been alone, never traveling with someone else. His lifeless orbs peered back at the glass one, she was much different than the golden one. She seemed very timid, almost scared of anything. The owl though he wanted to just tear the hissing avian into a pile of meaningless feathers; the hiss was driving him insane, and the inner psychopath was slamming at the the cracks in his stone cold eyes. They held still though as he then looked away realizing the hissing puff of feather's must be trying to get at him in some way. He slightly chuckled as he opened his maw letting the accented words flow from his mouth.

" Well I am not really sure what refuge is, you see i have lived a lone life depending on my self for a long time. I really don't depend on others much, they have a habit of... "

He stopped himself from speaking any more of that subject, something in his convoluted mind told him he was giving out too much information.

" I'm sorry about that ladies I was rambling on about useless stuff. It seem's that both of you maidens come asking me about a home. Why might I ask? I am just intrigued by this new land I have come across, for there are clearly very beautiful creatures here, unlike my self."

He knew just when to let that gleam of light catch his eye's as he allowed a small grin to come across his maw. He knew that he really was not an ugly creature, maybe ghostly, but not ugly. His stance was quite large with his defined muscles under his lace like velvet. His Black demonic horns were plain, but still had an enchanting beauty about them. Lifeless orbs flicked back and forth waiting for each mare to speak as he shifted his large weight to relax on one black pillar making one stand steady and strong supporting his toned body.

@[Rexanna] @[Ayelet]

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-11-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-13-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-16-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-19-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-19-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-22-2015, 11:12 AM