the Rift

Welcome to my Hell

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Ears swiveled to the glass mare as she spoke a language unknown to her, mimicked by the sounds of the male. Then, when she least expected it, the creature spoke in a language she could understand. Albeit, broken, but the effort was well appreciated and Rexanna offered her a gentle smile as thanks for the inclusion of the group. She spoke of the Edge, which Rexanna had gathered as possibly the World’s Edge. Her interest in that land was there only because of Tembovu until the mare had spoken of Mauja. Ah yes, the spotted beast that seemed ever so kind. The golden vixen hadn’t a clue that the Mauja she met not long ago in the Threshold had actually been the King. She’d have to try and catch up with him. She felt as though she had much to learn from him especially when it came to his demeanor. Where the mare was from, everyone flaunted their titles. So it came as a slight surprise that the spotted stag had not in their previous encounter. With a nod to the glass mare, she had to agree. Mauja was kind and strong willed. Very well knowledged. However, a small part of Rex knew that if this stag was going to get along with somebody, that it would be Deimos, the lord of the Basin. His dark composure and fleeting feeling of death upon site just seemed to fit right up this creature’s alley. And suddenly she found herself wishing this stag to return to her home in a show to Deimos that she was worth it. It wasn’t like there was a reason as to why she needed to prove herself. Perhaps it was just fitting for the recognition from him. A kind of longing for the acceptance of doing good. That was what she needed right now.

Teal eyes danced over to the scarred stag. His words hit her ears and she couldn’t help but nod in agreement. Then as he began to ramble, his words stopped short before he switched the subject. Yes, she had been talking of a home. But the reason why is a good enough reason to her to wonder what she was going to gather from bringing him back. Perhaps it was something for the good of it all for she hadn’t really met any other outcasts other than Caleb, and we can see how well that went. Being a mistress to an outcast was really hush hush to her, but it was still something that left a small salty taste in the back of her mouth at the thought of the group as a whole. Eyes scanned over the stag once more before she shifted her weight, gold chain vibrating and swinging with the movement of the mare. ”Past experiences are hardly useless. One learns much from them regardless if it’s a good experience or bad.” She spoke, offering a kind smile to the stallion. ”I simply ask because Helovia is quite the large frontier. Having a place to rest is quite comforting in knowing you’re always welcome. Also, you would be quite surprised at the variety of creatures within this realm. I have a slight suspicion that you would fit in extremely well with the Basin.” Her voice almost seemed to carry a genuine smile. Her eyes watching him for any hint of expression only to be let down by that constant lifeless look she was sure he would keep. Yes, much like Deimos. Perhaps they would get along quite well.

@[Ayelet] @[Mortuus Nox] Sorry it took a bit!

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-11-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-13-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-16-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-19-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-19-2015, 08:50 PM