the Rift

Welcome to my Hell

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy

Nox
"Your fears have just become all too real.."

The black beast listened with intent as the golden vixen spoke. He quietly looked over each curve and her beautiful tresses that laid on her golden neck. She was almost as beautiful to him then the cold black depths of the forest ( To him that was beauty). He softly shook his onyx crown making the black stags tresses lay like a spider web over his demonic horns. The white frostbitten land made the ghostly shadow stand out like a sore thumb. He did not mesh into this part of the grounds like he would in the deep black hole of the thick forest.

He thought about the sweet tones that the golden goddess like vixen spoke. Hmm he would fit in.. He knew that would never really be true due to his personality. He never really got along with others, they usually always end up dead because they piss him off and he snaps like a true psychopath he really is. He would never let those thoughts leave his locked crazed mind. Maybe he can find the killers of his father there he does know it was a horned one. All the thoughts flooded in at once and the split personality's within his crown were talking at once. He silenced them out and looked back at the golden beauty. Her horn with embellished with a gold chain, unlike the single emerald that was only mounted in his left horn.

"Hmm so you think i will.. as you call it Fit in... I guess i can see what all the fuss is about at this so called basin. "

He smiled allowing a small glimmer to dance into his pale eyes.

" As long as you will be the one showing me around, i enjoy the company of a beautiful lady ."

He secretly was screaming in his head; he knew this was a bad idea for him, but he did not want to let a beautiful creature like herself just slip away from him. The black stag decided he would amuse her by seeing what this place was like. Maybe he will get more time to sweep her off her feet when they arrive. When the ghostly stag put his mind to something he would never let it slip away... He WILL get what he wants..

@[Rexanna]

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-11-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-13-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-16-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-19-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-19-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-22-2015, 11:12 AM