the Rift

Welcome to my Hell

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Teal orbs danced across the snowfall with the mesh of all three equine’s hoofprints. Curious as to how he would withstand the cold in the Basin. It was chilly, but at least the hot springs were there. Never freezing, always hot. It was comforting if one couldn’t stand the chill of winter’s grasp any longer. She had personally never been, but the thought stayed in the back of her mind that she needed to visit and explore that particular sector. Her eyes drew back to the creature as his rumbled voice reached the vixen’s eardrums. Offering him a smile and a nod. The golden chain dancing with each movement. ”You are more than welcome to take a peek and see if it suits your liking.” Her voice was gentle and calm.

She was hiding her excitement in actually being successful in recruiting. Granted, it wouldn’t be so certain until he accepted the agreement, but she at least was able to convince him to return there with her. She knew it would be quite the long journey, but listening to his next set of words it didn’t seem like it would be too long of a journey with good company. She laughed gently before tilting her head lightly and swishing her tail so the dual colored tassels fell over her back haunches with a feather like ease. ”I shall be your guide.” Her smile grew bigger, mimicking that glimmer that she found in his own pale ones. Turning her attention to the other mare, she offered a gentle nod of goodbye before turning herself in the way she came, back to the Basin. ”If you’re ready, we can start out before it gets too dark.”

@[Mortuus Nox]

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-11-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-13-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-16-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-19-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-19-2015, 08:50 PM