the Rift

[PRIVATE] World at Large

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The golden vixens attention seemed to be glued to the caramel creature. His antlers reminding her much of an old friend Tilney she had met briefly. A kind creature, but one that seemed to be mirror opposites of the prideful stag before her. A gentle smile stuck on her maw as she listened to his responses to her. His smooth phrases, albeit, made a gentle chime of a laugh occur once again. He was quite the entertaining one. His laugh boomed to her and reminded her slightly of Tembovu, but she did her best to put that idea to the side before she spoke to the stag before her. ”I could stick with tall, dark, and handsome if you keep calling me sweetheart.” The smile seemed to grow a bit with a playful twist as she steadied her posture to him, joking along with him. She took note of his pride when her gaze danced across him that she only felt it necessary to do the same. His words hit her ears once more and her ears flickered ever so slightly.

”Ah, where to start? I hail from the Basin. Quite charming if I do say so myself. Though I am quite new to Helovia. Been here only a couple of seasons now.” She informed him, teal eyes steadily set on him to catch any kind of curious expressions. ”I do enjoy adventure. Perhaps it suits you too for us both to be snooping about this structure.” Another joke with partial honesty bounded from her chest as she let a quieter giggle escape. Shifting her weight, her tail swished lightly, trying to keep the blood flowing with the ever sharp chill that filled the air. Her eyes danced over to the structure once more before landing upon the large male in front of her. ”So, Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome, let me in on some of your history.” Her voice soft yet kept that gentle smile across her pearl lips. Eyes mimicked the look quite well as she pondered over the wording of her sentence. She supposed it could go a variety of ways. He could tell her about himself, or he could inform her about his home or how long he had been residing in Helovia. Either one would do for her. Just for the sake of keeping entertaining company around. She didn’t want to let go of Rohan any time soon.

@[Rohan]

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you,
I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-15-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 06-16-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 06-17-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 06-20-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-23-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 07-10-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 07-11-2015, 03:50 PM